Share with your friends:
The photograph above shows the Worthing Christmas lights in Sea Lane, Goring, Worthing.
Help Christmas House in Worthing by donating to Barnardo’s children’s charity
Christmas Lights in Worthing Charity Fundraiser
This year Chris is again running a JustGiving Barnardo’s Christmas House appeal fundraiser.
My wife and I recently visited Chris’s Barnardo’s Christmas House appeal display in Sea Lane, Goring-by-Sea and it truly is a stunning sight, as you can see from the photographs above.
This is the best Christmas lights display we have seen in Worthing. When you visit, watch out for the QR codes displayed, which you can photograph. The QR codes link directly to Chris’s fundraising page on JustGiving. Alternatively, you can follow the fundraising link on this page, which is shown below in the blue box.
Help Chris’s fundraiser for Barnardo’s Christmas House Appeal by making a donation
By donating you will make a big difference to a vulnerable child or young person
What Barnardo’s do
- Support children in overcoming the trauma of sexual exploitation and abuse
- Help young people in care and after they have left the care system
- Provide assistance and support to youngsters who are caring for a loved one
- Expert professionals assist families through domestic violence, mental health issues, prison sentences and asylum applications
- Raise awareness of young people’s concerns in order to influence government policy on issues that affect their lives, campaigning for their rights and ensuring that their voices are heard
- The work may be large and complicated, but the goal is simple: to give the best outcome for every child, regardless of who they are or what they have gone through
Source: Barnardo’s What we do page
Follow, like and share options
Follow South Coast View
Like & share on Facebook
Follow on WordPress.comFollow Worthing Support on WordPress.com
Like this on WordPress.com