I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
What I collect through my feedback forms
I collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your website address
- Your message
- Your IP address
What I do with the information gathered
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping so that I can offer you best service
- I may use the information to improve my services
- If you are one of my customers, or if you have enquired about my services, I may occasionally send you promotional email about new products, services, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting, using the telephone number, email address and postal address which you have provided
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you in order to improve the service I offer. I may contact you by email, telephone, or postal mail
- I may use the information to customise this website to give you best service.
Please be assured that I will not pass on your email address or other personal details to third parties unless I am required to do so by law.
I are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for my statement that I will never pass on your email address, or any other details.
Any feedback forms on this website require you to give your implicit permission for the collection of your data. My feedback forms will not submit if you do not give this permission because the feedback forms are compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or if you would like your personal information removed from my records, please write to or email me as soon as possible. In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and if required, will remove the information from my records.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Like most websites, I use analytic programmes to track visitors to this website. Website cookies help me do this. Analytic programmes help me determine website visitor numbers and which pages have been viewed. These analytics programmes cannot identify you or collect personal information such as your name and address.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.